Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One of my favorites

This is my card that I did for Deanne's newest sketch.  Check out the sketch and what others have done with it here.  


I used a glimmer screen (snowflake) and glimmer mist to make the background.  This card is one of my favorite cards that I have ever done...I just love it.  :)  

And I got this award yesterday from Tanisha:



I am honored, especially because I am so inspired by Tanisha!  So check out her blog.  

Now, this is what I am supposed to do:

"Pay It Forward":

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Here are some blogs that I nominate for this award, go check them out:

1.  Kimberly
2.  Katie 
3.  Iris
5.  Jen

3 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Thank you, Pamela!! Your card is gorgeous! You are the queen of Glimmer Mist!! Your projects with it amaze me!!!
Hope you are feeling well!!
(((HUGS))
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award! Beautiful card... and I like your blog background, cute. :)

Unknown said...

oh i like the trace and stitch idea