Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Round 3

So today I posted my project for round 3 of "Flippin out for the Holidays Contest" over at AMM.  The assignment was to make a 2 page spread that is mainly red and green.  I don't do many two page layouts anymore.  But for a long time I have wanted to lay out my santa pictures from the past years side by side for a page, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do that.  The hardest part was finding all my santa pictures.  :)  Here's what I came up with:  





Journaling reads:

What I want to remember:


* Every year the boys open up more with Santa.
* I think they might enjoy the free candy canes as much or more than Santa.
* Austin will say what Hayden should get, but never tells Santa what he wants. 

I had fun with it.  Wish me luck!  :)  

Supplies: 

Cardstock--Bazzill; PP--Graphic 45 and Basic Grey; Stickers--Creative Imaginations; Ho Ho Ho circle--Elle Studio; Crystals, Flowers and Poinsettias--Prima; Letters--American Crafts; Paint--Making Memories and Scribbles; Glitter--Pink Paislee and Stickles; Thread--DMC

3 comments:

Jess said...

good luck...adorable pgs.!

TanishaRenee said...

this is such a cute LO- love the symmetry!

Rachelle said...

I love this. The santa pictures have so much more impact together, because you can see the boys "growing".