Saturday, December 6, 2008

Prima + Unity is a Beautiful thing :)

Had to pull out my new stamp set again...the one from Unity Stamp Co. that I told you about yesterday.  I also pulled out some of my Prima winnings from Scrapbooks, Etc's "Ultimate Summer Challenge".  I can't wait to use more of those, it really was an awesome prize.  They even had stuff in there from Prima that is perfect for my boys!  Anyways...here's the layout that I made:

And...I just have to share this with you.  My 5 year old son wanted to scrapbook with me.  I didn't help him at all, but worked on my stuff while he worked on his stuff.  This is the page he did...his first page ever:



Isn't it awesome!  I love it!  :)

I think I will be back to Christmas stuff tomorrow.  

Supplies for "The Lucas Clan"
Papers, flowers, and letters--Prima; Stamps--Unity Stamp Co.; Ink--Stampin' Up!; Pearls--Kaiser Scrapbook; Glitter--Stickles from Ranger Industries; Thread--DMC; White Pen--Souffle; Computer Program--Microsoft Word; Computer Font--Conrad Veidt

6 comments:

Jess said...

wow super sweet pg. and great job by your son!

Lida said...

Love your layout and your sons layout is great, a lot better than my first layout ever!:P

Tonya said...

Love those lollipop flowers!!! What a great LO! That Lo of your son's...how adorable!

Deanne Clarke said...

WOW! Both layouts are totally awesome!!! Your son has the touch, for sure!!!!! He sis a great job!!!

Christina said...

Yeah for him!!! And the 'fiber' used is very genius!! :)

Jean Marie said...

Beautiful lo!! Your sons lo is so sweet...what a treasure!!