Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scraplift!

Holy cow...it has been forever since I scraplifted a layout that I liked.  But, for a challenge, I decided to do it this week.  The layout I lifted was by De Anna Heidmann and can be found on page 29 of the October 2008 issue of Scrapbooks, Etc.  It is a digital layout, and my lift is a traditional (paper) layout, but just because I am a paper scrapper doesn't mean I can't be inspired by a digital layout.  :)  What I really loved about the original layout was the fun stitching and how it came out from the picture and went to the edges.

Here's my layout:


And here is the original layout in Scrapbooks, Etc:



Supplies for my layout:

Papers--Imaginisce, Scenic Route, and Sassafras ; Stickers--Sassafras; Droplets--Kaiser Scrapbook; Border--Crate Paper; Rub-on's--Kaiser Scrapbook; Thread--DMC; Paint--Scribbles; Pen--Sharpie

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

the stitching is fabulous!! Great job on the lift!

Alex said...

Ooh, love this Pamela - and loved the original when I saw it! :-) Great job on the stitching, looks fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex