Monday, May 13, 2013

Sketch Challenge 235


My apologies for being absent...just living a busy life.  Here's the next sketch for you guys, if you choose to accept the mission at hand.  :)


If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:

I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)

Of course, there will be prizes.


So for today's sketches:

Sketch 235a - 12x12 layout
Sketch 235b - Two page layout
Sketch 235c - Card (A4)
And now for the prize up for grabs...


This contains TWO full collections from Webster's Pages: the Western Romance collection and the In Love collection, with embellishments.  

Awesome, right?  :)


THE RULES:
*  Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
*  You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
*  Please post which sketch you used with your project.
*  Feel free to combine with other challenges.  :)
*  You can enter as many times as you like.  

AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
*  Check out my sketchbook here.  Pick a favorite sketch and use it for an additional project.  You can do this as many times as you'd like.  These must be newly made for this challenge too.  

THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MAY 31ST.  

I hope you play along!!  :)  


And who wants to know the winner from the last challenge?  

Congratulations Kelly!!!  Send me your address to pamelacy@msn.com and I will get your goodies mailed out to you!  :)

And thanks again to everyone who played along!  

Have a fabulous day!!!  





LINK UP HERE for the challenge!!!

9 comments:

Debbie P said...

Awesome! I just found your site and I love what you do! Awesome sketches. I love 2 pagers! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kelly Massman said...

Thanks! I emailed you! And, thanks for another great sketch! :-)

JenniferE said...

Just found your blog! Love it! Hope to play along this month :)
ScrappyJenE@gmail.com

Vicki said...

Love the sketch. Added my link but it doesn't show on your page for some reason.

http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-can-do-it.html

Pamela said...

Should be fixed Vicki! :) Thanks for playing along.

Melitini said...

Great to have another sketch of yours to play!
Lets hope I 'll find the time to do so!
Thanks!

Michele said...

Yay! Not sure how I found your blog... but I did!! I absolutely ADORED this scketch! Thanks for the great challenge.

OlesyaK said...

Pamela,
I've been wanting to try your sketches for a while - and now I did!! Smooth as butter, perfectly balanced, loved every minute working on the layout! Thanks so much! off to browse the sketchbook...

Jessica Navarro said...

I love your sketches! You are one of the few creating fabulous multi-photo double page sketches. Thank you so much for the inspiration. I not only used #235b, but I created a second layout using sketch #28. Thank you for such a great challenge.