My apologies for being absent...just living a busy life. Here's the next sketch for you guys, if you choose to accept the mission at hand. :)
If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:
I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)
Of course, there will be prizes.
So for today's sketches:
|Sketch 235a - 12x12 layout|
|Sketch 235b - Two page layout|
|Sketch 235c - Card (A4)|
And now for the prize up for grabs...
Awesome, right? :)
* Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
* You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
* Please post which sketch you used with your project.
* Feel free to combine with other challenges. :)
* You can enter as many times as you like.
AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MAY 31ST.
I hope you play along!! :)