Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hip Hop

Due to being sick this week, I am not participating in hip hop today, but that doesn't mean you have to miss out...start the hop here.

Did you see the Kit of the Month from Unity for January? It is just fabulous. Here it is:



AND you can WIN ONE HERE on the Moxie Fab blog. :)

Still feeling icky today. :( And I have stuff piling up to do, like laundry, cleaning, and CHA work. Yesterday I pretty much laid on the couch all day...as much as possible anyways. Thank goodness for coloring books and movies that helped keep Eryn entertained.

Ok...well I will be back tomorrow with a "real" post with a real project in it! :) And it will be big, lots of giveaways! :)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Nicolle Kramer said...

This is such a cute kit....Feel better soon ..I know what its like with four kids and being ill...not fun...:)

Jingle said...

I hope you get to feeling better quickly! This is SUCH a great kit!!!

Jolanda said...

this kit is amazing!!!
Hope you feel better very soon!!!

Unknown said...

love your page and cool prizes to win...
byebye<lean