Yep...Helmar Adhesives has made me a fan. Remember yesterday, how I said I want to try a similar layout, with one of those flower embellishments (not sure what to call them...stems, branches, vines...) from Prima. I wanted to see if the V2 Vellum Adhesive spray would work to adhere them to the page. Well I did make a new layout, and I did try the v2 for the flowers, and it worked awesome! I am so pleased. :) Here's my layout:
The papers, flowers, and gems are all from Prima. I used the Quick Fix Adhesive Runner from Helmar for all the papers, and of course the V2 Vellum Adhesive for the flowers. When using the V2...I just turned my flower embellishment over and placed it on top of a junk piece of cardboard. Then I sprayed the v2. You want to let it sit there for a few minutes...don't try to immediately adhere it to your page. Then after a couple minutes it gets tacky, put it on your page. Works perfectly. :) The pictures are of my husband (in the bunny ears...he may kill me for posting this) playing with Eryn. I just love them...and I love watching special moments like this that just make your heart swell. :)
Ok..well I am off to work on laundry...I have a bunch! :(
Have an awesome Wednesday!