Saturday, December 5, 2009

Scrap and Stamp...

and a little more Rusty Pickle + Creative Charms.

The challenge this week at Scrap and Stamp is to make a layout about YOU. It can be you as a child or now, it can even be about something YOU like...just make it all YOU. Oh, and of course, it needs to have stamping on it. :) And our sponsor this week is one of my favorites! You see her stuff on my blog all the time: Say It With Letters. So check out the challenge and prize here.

And now to the layout I made for this challenge. Remember that new, really BOYISH, line from Rusty Pickle called Shazaam? Well I used it to make this layout:


And those gems and that pretty flower are from Creative Charms. Those stamps are from Scenic Route and were a gift from my friend Dawn. :)

I really hope you play along with us this week at Scrap and Stamp, we need some more people to do that! :)

And have an awesome Saturday!!! Tonight I am performing in a Christmas program...wish me luck!

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

oh i love that film strip paper! great layout!