Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shazaam!!!

Rusty Pickle's Shazaam is now shipping!!!
Hurry and get your paper packs through the online store or call directly at 801-746-1045. Wholesellers can go to our Wholesale Ordering page to get the order forms and necessary information for ordering Rusty Pickle products for their stores.

Click on the image to view it bigger:


Here's a layout that I created using the Shazaam papers. I hope to get another one done soon. :)



Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!!!!

9 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh cute! Love those papers.

Unknown said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, PAM!!! First layout I've seen with Shazaam and I LOVE IT!!!

Jocelyn said...

LOVE THIS LINE!!!! First time I have seen it..but I know that I WANT IT!!!!

laterg8r said...

great lo :D

Shirley said...

Those papers are fabulous! And the pic is just awesome!

Kristie W. said...

What fun papers!

Unknown said...

what a fun page!! perfect for boys!

love your dd album

Sarah Louise said...

Stunning Pamela, well done

Tracey Taylor said...

WOW!! You knocked this one out of the park. LOVE it