Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Tattered Angels

Remember how I said I am playing with Tattered Angels stuff this week...well here are two more projects I did. I am having so much fun. :)

This first one is a layout. I sprayed glimmer mist on my background paper (around tags) and on the lace (it was real white and I made it more yellow-ish) and on the patterned paper layered near bottom, and on the crocheted flower, and on the bird. I also used their glimmer glass and glimmer chips.


Here are some close-up's:


The papers and stickers are from Websters Pages. They work beautifully with the Tattered Angels stuff.

And here is a mini album I made from Tattered Angels' Framed Fonts pieces. And of course, to understand the album..remember our last name is Young. :)








I hope to be able to play even more this week.

Oh and here's a card I did a while back but never got it posted on here. But it uses glimmer mist and a glimmer screen. :)

I do hope you all are having a fabulous week!!!!! :)

6 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

what gorgeous creations! i love your layouts from the post below too!

erin said...

wow, you've been busy:)
what gorgeous projects! makes me want to get out my glimmer mists!

Anonymous said...

Great work :) I love the journaling spots on that first layout,and the butterfly mini is just perfect!

Unknown said...

ohhh so fun - love the tags on the layout --- so pretty!

Jen Martakis said...

Hey you!! Great projects!! I hadn't heard about Rusty Pickle!!!! Yay!!!! That is so awesome. Congrats Pamela! :)

Regina said...

totally gorgeous Pamela!!! I have missed soooo much, just love what you did with the glimmer mist and I adore that butterfly mini! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex