Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm back...

but exhausted!!!!!

I fully had intended on posting stuff while I was gone. But I was never able to. Most of Yellowstone had no phone service at all. AND then my BRAND NEW iPhone stopped working completely right before we were at Old Faithful (where apparently people were able to talk on phones and access the internet on them). Oh well...sorry.

I did have an awesome time, but we went with my family...and I love them to death but they are GO, GO, GO! Never a moment to relax...and you'd think a vacation in Yellowstone would at least be a little relaxing. LOL...oh well...I did get a lot of exercise and I saw some AMAZING things.

So here is one of the layouts I was planning on posting while I was gone:



Kelby says he doesn't really like it...that's it's not me...too simple. But hey, I like it. :) The conversation is hilarious, definitely something I wanted to record. Those fabulous speech bubbles are from Shabby Chic Crafts. I actually won these as a RAK from a fellow scrapper's blog. :)

Scrapbooks Etc is having a challenge right now to scrap a conversation. That's what I made this page for...and I may make another one. Check it out here.

Supplies:
Cardstock--Bazzill, Paper--Pebbles, Inc, Speech Bubbles--Shabby Chic Crafts, Chipboard--Maya Road and Pebbles, Inc., Gems--Prima Marketing, Paint--Making Memories and thread--DMC.

2 comments:

Amy said...

love this l/o! and the conversation is hilarious and so typical....that's why we scrapbook, though, right? :) tfs...

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OMY this is hilarious!! I so remember conversations like this!!