Monday, December 29, 2008

Same products, same ideas, different page.

So last night I played some more with my Prima winnings from the Ultimate Summer Challenge Scrapbooks Etc had.  Some of the stuff I received was the awesome "Dude" collection.  You will see more of it from me because I haven't even made a dent in my supply but I wanted to show you what I already did.  I started making this LO...


That funny picture of me was taken with fabric all around me but my face...so that is all you saw.  My boys love this picture, they think it is hilarious.  

Here are several close-ups:



Anyways...while I was working on my layout I got really inspired by the design that was on the patterned paper I was using and so after I finished the one layout, I immediately got out the same piece of patterned paper and started on another page.  You can see by my layout how I tried to duplicate the design from the paper as the basic design for my layout.  

Close up:

It basically uses all the same supplies as the first layout.  

Supplies for "Why Pamela?":
Papers, Stickers, Journaling Card, Flowers, Decorative tape, and Ribbon all from Prima Marketing.  Brads--The Paper Studio, Letters--American Crafts, Thread--DMC, 3D Paint--Scribbles, Stickles--Ranger, Pen--Sharpie.  
Supplies for "My Little Snowboarder":
Papers, Stickers and Decorative Tape from Prima Marketing.  Brads--The Paper Studio and Making Memories, Letters--American Crafts, Thread--DMC, Paint--Making Memories and 3D Paint from Scribbles, Pen--Sharpie, Photoshop CS2, Digital frame by Sande Kreiger (downloaded at 2peas)

5 comments:

Jingle said...

These are really cute pages! I love the pics of your little snowboarder! Too cute!

Jess said...

Oh I love these pgs. so much! That snowboarder pg. is soooo cute! Great job and tfs!

Jen Martakis said...

Fun photo Pamela! lol

Love both pages so much! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)

Hannie C said...

Those are beautiful layout and I like the way how to put things together. Happy New Year to you and family.

Unknown said...

Your pages are coming along nicely. I cant see so much improvements in your work from last year along. Pamela's got style. You should try out for Memory makers masters this year.