Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life goes on

So, it is clear that I am not going to be winning the Ultimate Summer Challenge.  They are having voting issues...or at least I am.  Two days I wasn't able to vote for myself, it would tell me that I already voted.  I have also received messages from people telling me that it is still not working for them.  I'm sorry, don't know what else to do.  But thank you so much for voting (or trying)...you guys are awesome!  :)

So I haven't been posting because I wanted the Ultimate Summer Challenge stuff to be what people saw when they came to the blog.  (If you don't know what I am talking about, then scroll down).  But I figure it is about time for me to get some new stuff up.  

So here is what I did with the September kit from Coconut ScrapShop.  


Under this one, I tucked an email that I had printed off under the photo:


Since I was fresh off making a couple mini albums, I just didn't have it in me to make another.  So the cute mini album that came in the kit, got taken apart by me.  I put one page on the LO above, and then I put two together with a brad to make a card:



And here is something you won't want to miss...

Join The Coconut ScrapShop October 1 - 6 for a week of challenges, contests, and fun! Daily "Fall Kits" will be awarded and an overall winner will be chosen to receive a Guest Designer Spot on our Design Team with November's Kit! Fall on over into our message board to get all the details!

No comments: