Wednesday, April 2, 2008

One last LO...and a letter

Ok, here is my last LO for the April kit from Coconut ScrapShop.  (But I still have lots left, and I make some cards or something).  It is much more simple than the others.

And here is what I did with the awesome dome ring.  I have to apologize though because I just could not get any decent pictures.  I wrapped a letter inside the ring to give away.  You could do this with invitations, letters, flowers, whatever you want.


The ring itself, I painted pink (just the inside of the ring) and put a green flower rub-on on top.  Here's a close up of the ring, but again, the picture is really bad...sorry.





4 comments:

Rachelle said...

love what you did with the ring!

Unknown said...

Hey, your layout was picked over at the Pub on 2Ps....

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2528886

the fifth comment down!!

Chris

Pillowgirl said...

I love what you did with the ring, what a creative and unique way to make a letter look sensational.

Thanks for sharing how you did it!

Unknown said...

Wonderful work Pamela! Looks like you are enjoying your kits!!