I had so much fun with my first mini book that I think I will do another one! :) My first one was for my HOF entry. Here it is:
I put it all together with metal binding rings. The last page actually has a long piece of the book hanging out that you can fold over and tuck into the cover in the spot where I sewed the lines...it fits nicely in there and keeps the book closed. You should be able to click on the images to see them bigger...I know they are so small.
- Binding Rings--7 gypsies
- Cardstock—Stampin’ Up!
- Paint—Making Memories
- 3D Paint--Scribbles
- Hambly Overlays
- Chipboard stars—Rusty Pickle
- Pens—Stampin’ Up!
- Patterned Paper—Scenic Route, Basic Grey
- Metal Dots- Colorbok
- Frames—on page 3: Rhonna Farrer (downloaded from www.twopeasinabucket.com), red scalloped frame on pg. 6 is from S. Freeman (also downloaded from www.twopeasinabucket.com)
- Circle with star design— Part of the Boys will be Boys kit by Rhonna Farrer, downloaded at www.twopeasinabucket.com
- Sewing Machine Thread--Sulky
And, in case you can't read the journaling...
The Firefighter and the Dragon were very different from each other. The Firefighter was handsome, smart and happy. He knew how to love and how to help out. The Dragon was cute, playful, and temperamental. He enjoyed being loved and like to be the center of attention. They thought that they couldn’t be friends because they were so different. But they were lonely all by themselves. Then they discovered that they had more in common then they thought. They both loved laughing and playing in the leaves. And they both loved going trick-or-treating and eating candy. So they became friends afterall.