If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:
I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)
Of course, there will be prizes.
So for today's sketches:
|Sketch 232a - 12x12 layout|
|Sketch 232b - 2 page layout|
|Sketch 232c - Card (A4)|
And now for the prize up for grabs...
* The Nantucket collection from Pink Paislee (including 24 double-side pattern papers, 2 each of 12 designs)
* 1 sheet of mistable vinyl stickers from Pink Paislee.
* 1 package of mistable chipboard letters from Pink Paislee.
* 1 package of Lumber Yard wood letters from Pink Paislee.
* 1 package of 8 flowers (Parchment Petals Vintage) from Prima Marketing.
* 1 Rock Candy Frost vine from Prima Marketing.
* 1 package of wood veneer frames from Studio Calico.
* 1 package of Kraft Shipping Tags from Maya Road (16 pieces).
* 1 flower tin piece from Maya Road
* 1 package of Pebble buttons from Maya Road (24 count).
Awesome, right? :)
* Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
* You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
* Please post which sketch you used with your project.
* Feel free to combine with other challenges. :)
* You can enter as many times as you like.
AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
The DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, MARCH 31ST.
I hope you play along!! :)
I'll be back soon to announce the winner for the last challenge.
Oh...and one last thing...you should stop by the Fancy Pants Designs blog today. They have my new introduction up along with a new layout I've done. Plus...it's been fun getting to know all the new gals. Here's a sneak of my layout:
Have a fabulous day!!!
LINK UP HERE!!!