Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I May Be Biased, But...

My kids are so CA-UTE!!!! :) I don't know where they get it. All kids seem cute though. Every now and then, I capture a photo that is simply a cute photo. I use it on my page alone...a single photo page, AND I use it generically, not for an event or a story. It just stands as a reminder of how special life is and how much love I can feel for a single person. And though this picture is just of Eryn...I feel it equally for all of my wonderful kids. :)


So the glasses DID use to be green. I changed them to pink to make a girly page. And I didn't do a perfect job...but it is good enough for me!

Here are some close up's:




I love adding laces and trims to my pages! It adds such a delicate, soft feel. This layout feels girly, and soft while also being fun and spunky! :)

Me and the kids are working on some projects today! Hope to share them soon.

Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

Keshet said...

Oh Lordy, those glasses are something else! Ha! What a fun, happy page!

Murphy's Law said...

Those glasses are a hoot. love the page. very fun!!!

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my.. Pamela.. this is sooo beautiful! Totally love the journaling and the crocheted borders are awesome!
Sylvia

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Delightful is exactly the way to describe your page here! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the title! :):):):):):):):):):):)