I have lots to share with you using the FABULOUS products from Fancy Pants Designs. Plus I just got a box full of their NEW "Baby Mine" line...so look for that soon. :) Ok...let's get on with it, there's a bunch.
This first layout uses the "Beach Bum" line from Fancy Pants:
* These pictures were taken with my phone so the quality isn't super high, but I still used them anyway. :)
* This line of paper is a beach themed line, but because of the colors it worked perfectly for these photos too!
* I didn't have enough journaling to go all around my elements, so I journaled around half of it and then stitched around the rest of it.
This next layout uses Fancy Pants Designs' "Beach Babe" collection.
* The wedding was in Jamaica, thus the palm trees and tropical design.
* I printed all the photos on one 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper, then I cut it down.
* Because of the humidity in Jamaica, some of my pictures didn't turn out well...they were blurry because the lense was foggy. So I edited them and made them look a little more stylish and it looked like the pics were supposed to be that way (like the kissing photo).
Here are some close up's:
AND I had one more layout I was planning on sharing with you today that uses the "It's The Little Things" collection, BUT it got picked up by a publication, so you will just have to wait. ;)
* The perfect way to adhere those glitter cut acrylic pieces is with Helmar's V2 Vellum Spray Adhesive. But other ways to adhere them would be with stitches or covering part of them up with another element on your page and adhering under that.
* Using staples on a bow makes it appear more boyish. :)
The post was featuring Glitter Cuts....LOVE these. :) My layout uses the "To The Moon" collection. Here's the close up's:
And Monday on the Fancy Pants Blog, you could find a tutorial and layout that I did. I hope you check it out!!! Here's a sneak of my layout:
Check out that post here! It's a really cool tutorial if I do say so myself. :)
And finally...I have another sneak for you! I have a layout up on the Fancy Pants blog today! Here's a sneak of that one.
You won't want to miss the post, it shows you several fun things to do with trims. :) Check it out here!
Ok, there will be more Fancy Pants projects soon, but in the meantime...
I hope you have a wonderful day!