Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zva Creative

Ok...I think this is the last catch up blog post for stuff I've done for ScrapStreet...I think. In March ScrapStreet featured Zva Creative in the Showroom. So I got to play with their bling and flowers! :) Here are some things I made...

Now this first layout was one I wasn't extremely happy with. It just didn't match my vision. That happens sometimes. So I was really surprised when it was feature on the first page of that issue in the table of contents. I should have known...it's always the layouts that I'm not sure about that everyone seems to love. :) Here it is...


I do love those bling trees...they are so cool. :) Here are some close up's...



And another layout...

The close up's...



And finally a very simple card...


You can view complete supply lists for my projects in the feature on Zva Creative in ScrapStreet.

Thanks Zva Creative for letting me play with your goodies. :)

And just wanted to let you know that I listed some of my cards for sale on ebay. I've never sold stuff I have made on ebay...so we'll see how it goes, but you can click on these links to view what I am selling:

Set of 15 Thank You cards

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Beautiful lo's and I love all the deets. The touches are perfect.

Kelly Massman said...

Love these. Especially That's Why...

Connie Mercer said...

All of them are fabulous but really like the time layout!!!

Sabr said...

wow oh wow are these gorgeous! love every little detail!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Oooo Pam! I really love that layout!

Jolanda said...

I love all,very pretty!!

Unknown said...

Adorable pages, Pamela. I especially love the first, the bling trees are so cool! Btw, your card is so classic..I love the simple design.

Christa said...

I'm in love with the first layout! Beautiful work!