Monday, September 28, 2009

Winners, Winners, Winners!!!

I know...I owe you winners! Here they are...


1. The winner of the two kits from Apron Strings is...


2. The winner of the "birdie inspiration" stamp set from Unity, by doing a layout based on the sketch, is....




3. The winner of the "bevy of butterflies" stamp set, by answering the blog hop questions, is...



Mary Demmons



4. And the winner of my person RAK is...



Congrats ladies! And thanks again to everyone who participated in the blog hop this weekend! If you are one of the winners, please email me (pamelacy@msn.com) your address so I can get your prize mailed out to you! :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks again Pamela! I can't wait to use them!

~Mary

liliput said...

Wow! Congratulations Ladies!

laterg8r said...

woooooo hooooo That is MEEEE! Thanks so so so so much! this was a totally great hop!!!! :D

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Pamela woohoo you made my day.