Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Adhesive

So Scrapbooks, Etc had a challenge to use adhesive creatively. Here's what I did for the challenge...

I took double-side tape and made (lopsided) stripes on my paper.


Then I peeled off the top and sprinkled glitter on the paper so I now I had stripes of glitter.

I also decided to add the adhesive as is. Put it on my layout and then NOT peel the top off and use it as an embellishment. :)

Here's my finished layout:


All the papers, diecuts, and chipboard letters are from My Little Shoebox.

Here are some close-up's:


To view what other people did for the challenge, go here. :)

Have an awesome Tuesday!!!

17 comments:

ytet said...

This is something I'm going to try on my LO. Thanks for sharing your ideas on adhesive. Great take on the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Love that redline tape. Perfect for your idea cause it's see-through. How fun! Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely day. Amy Tara

Staci Taylor said...

what a clever idea!! i love the rows of glitter... beautiful LO!

laterg8r said...

i love this idea of glitter in strips - definitely going to do this :D

Jen Martakis said...

you are so darn creative! Love it Pamela!

Lyndsay said...

Wow i would have never thought of using it that way! I love your LO..very creative!!

Jennifer Davis said...

This is so cool, I really love what you did for this challenge!

Jenn said...

i like the way it looks as it, very creative

Rissa said...

very creative! Those are some big watermelon chunks =]

ellen s. said...

oh cool! very clever

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

this is a nice idea! thanks for sharing Pamela...

Meg Giroux said...

I love this! What a great idea:)

Kim said...

Wow what a great look you got from the glitter and the adhesive - I love that. Adorable page I might add

Linda Beeson said...

Well, I want that cloud paper so I am off to see where I can find it. LOVE your tape ideas - totally adorable and unexpected.

Jennifer Beason said...

Love this technique!!! Your layout is awesome! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Very cool effect Pamela... I've got to try that!

Amy said...

what a great idea...love how it looks on your l/o! :)