Saturday, July 10, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

Hi everyone! I had a long night...my little one was sick all day yesterday...she had a rough day. I expected her to sleep well at night because of it. But I was wrong. She woke up about 1 and wouldn't go back to sleep until about 3am! So of course, I was up too. I am tired this morning...moving slow. I do think she is feeling better though, she seems to be fine this morning and unaffected by the amount of sleep she got.

Well the challenge over at Scrap and Stamp is up! The challenge this week is a sketch challenge. The sketch comes from Paola and looks like this:



Isn't it a fun sketch. So for the Scrap and Stamp challenge this week you need to use this sketch and, of course, include stamping on your layout. :) Here's what I did for the challenge:


And here are some close up's:

All the stamps are from Unity. :)

I used a doily as a mask and sprayed Glimmer Mist over it for my background. After I was done, I crumpled up the doily to look like a flower and added it to my page. :)

Well I hope you have an awesome weekend!!!





Supplies:
Cardstock--Bazzill, Papers--BasicGrey and Prima Marketing, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company, Ink--Stampin' Up!, Fabric--Websters Pages, Stickers--Studio Calico (border) and Sassafras Lass (red letters), Black Foam Letters--American Crafts, Plastic Butterfly and Glimmer Mist--Tattered Angels, Doily--Good Living, Gems--Prima Marketing, Font--American Typewriter.

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful page. You capture a fun and inspiring moment.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

oh I love the background work- awesome design!

laterg8r said...

love the misting, stamping and those cutie owls :D

love that you start em young too :D