Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

Hi all! Where is everyone? Keeping busy with summer? I am still waiting on two winners to contact me, "BlessedInTexas" and "Marlies"...if that is you shoot me your address (pamelacy@msn.com). :) Well, it's Saturday, which means a new challenge over at Scrap and Stamp. The challenge this week is very easy to play along with so I really hope you do! The challenge is to make a scrapbook layout that uses red and includes stamping. Here is the layout I made for the challenge:


I used my stash of My Little Shoebox papers, from a variety of different lines. :) The stamps are all from Unity Stamp Company. Here are some close up's:


I really do hope you play along!!!

Have a fantastic Saturday!

1 comment:

Keshet said...

Love this page! Such fun colors!