Saturday, March 20, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

Hello everyone! The challenge at Scrap and Stamp this week is a fun one. :) The challenge is to use masking OR heat embossing on your layout. And of course, it needs to include stamping. If you want to view a tutorial on these techniques, you can do that on the Scrap and Stamp blog. I used both techniques on my layout.

I've been thinking a lot about parenting lately, and how different my kids are. I decided to make a scrapbook page about the one thing they seem to crave the most (from us as parents). Now I know that all of them need all of these things and more, but this shows how different they are and what works best with each of them.

Here's my layout:



And here are a couple close up's so you can read the journaling (you can always click on them to view them bigger too!):



I used a lot of Prima on my layout (papers, felt, flowers, pearls) and the stamps are all from Unity Stamp Company.

I really had fun with this challenge and I encourage each of you to play along with us this week! I can't wait to see how your layouts turn out. :)

Have a fantastic Saturday!

Supplies:
Papers, Felt, Flowers, Pearls--Prima Marketing, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company, Ink and Embossing Powder--Stampin' Up!, Glimmer Mist--Tattered Angels, Mask--Heidi Swapp, Chipboard Letters (brown polka dot)--Basic Grey, Corrugated Letters--Jillibean Soup, Pen--Sharpie, 3D Paint--Scribbles, and Thread--DMC.

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I just love all the elements that you used on this layout! So colorful and memorizing!

Marlene said...

This is absolutely beautiful - and I am going to CASE it, with your permission, of course! :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Love the layout. So many great details! Thanks for the blog love! :)

Kelly Massman said...

I love this layout! I only have one boy but I completely love the idea that you recognize each person has his or her own special identity! Fun!

Rachelle said...

I love this layout. the journaling is perfect!

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous job with the mist and I love the pop of teal! TFS!