Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Proceed with Caution :)

No..not really...I am just thinking about "caution". Where does one learn it? I have two boys and one girl. With both of my boys, when they were learning to walk/run/jump/etc they just proceeded full on with no caution. They had to learn things the hard way. I still don't see much caution in them at all, which is even more clearer to me after watching my little girl. Now she has caution. She is in a climbing stage, she is climbing everything. But I am going through something different with her because she will climb up on something and then cry for me to get her down. She doesn't even try to get down. It's the same way with the stairs. She goes up them, but she never tries to go down...it's like she knows she will fall. I don't know if it is a boy/girl thing or perhaps it is their personalities that make them different. Anyways, so the boys have been asking me to make something to hang in their room and I was inspired to do just that. :)



My husband says that I should have put "with a lot of caution" but I don't want that either...some people live life with too much, and miss out on a lot. But a little is good.

The papers, letters and twine are all from Jillibean Soup. I can't wait to make some layouts with this line...it is perfect for boys. :)

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

9 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

love this bedroom sign its perfect! Love that range of papers!. I cant speak fro girls, but my youngest 2 would not know caution if it bomped them over the head!!! Esp the middle that child is my dangerous one.

Marlene said...

Great sign! I have two girls - one who was always very cautious and the other who had to "test" everything herself, even if you told her what the consequences were up front! LOL.

Jody said...

What a great sign, love the Jillybean product!
I have all girls and they were (and still are) very cautious

Pink Owl Paperie said...

I love it Pamela! I think it's definately a boy/girl thing. My 2 boys are the same way.. but my daughter is much more concerned for her own safety! :)

Terri Davenport said...

What a cool project! (Only boys here and they were all full speed ahead.)

Murphy's Law said...

very cool and love the jillybean, very funl i had two boys both were full-on. made me nuts. lol!

Lydia said...

This is fabulous, would love to make one for my sons room!! Great idea~

erin said...

this is b rilliant!

Tracey Taylor said...

What a GREAT project.