Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Winner and Update

Hi everyone!  The winner was announced over on Olde Haven Farm's Facebook page but I wanted to make sure you saw it here too.  The winner is...


Congratulations Batina!


And then just a quick update.  It's hard to even write because I am really emotional about the whole thing.  Hubby is angry, but I just want to curl up and cry.  The week of Christmas, somebody came in and stole our livelihood from us.  They stole over $5000 worth of tools.  And these are tools we need.  Tools we need to work on the barn.  Tools we need to work on the tractor.  Tools we need to cut down our firewood (they took our $500 chainsaw).  Tools hubby needs for his job.  It's so easy to get bitter and lose hope.  It feels like we just keep taking hits.  Life sucks sometimes.  People suck sometimes.  Just keeping it real.

That is all.
Hope you all had a better Christmas then we did.
And I hope you enjoy your New Year celebrations.

Pamela

2 comments:

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Congrats to the winner

Melissa Smith said...

Oh, my gosh, Pamela! That's so awful! I'm so sad and mad for you :( i'm hoping insurance will replace it all for you.

Melissa