Well how about another sketch?
I actually made it for Ruby Rock-It and you can find it and also play along with it for them here. But I've added the other versions of the sketch and I am posting it for the challenge here too. :)
If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:
I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)
Of course, there will be prizes.
Here it is:
|Sketch 242a - 12x12 layout|
|Sketch 242b - 2 page layout|
|Sketch 242c - Card (A4)|
I will be back soon with this! ;)
* Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
* You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
* Please post which sketch you used with your project.
* Feel free to combine with other challenges. :)
* You can enter as many times as you like.
AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
THE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31ST.
I hope you play along!! :)
And I actually made a card based on the sketch too. So here is an example for you:
My card uses product from Ruby Rock-It.
Thanks for stopping in!
I'll be back soon to announce a winner for the last challenge. :)