Thursday, July 18, 2013

She's alive!!!

So yes...I am still alive.  I've just been busy.  Well to be honest it also doesn't help that I hate my computer.  It's super slow and always freezes up.  And it's not just my computer, our internet sucks too.  It takes like 2 hours to edit and upload photos and write a blog post.  And by the time I am finished, I am frustrated and feel like I have wasted a big part of the day.

Makes it hard.

I actually do have quite a bit to share with you, but I will start with what you are wanting the most...a winner.  Sorry it has taken me so long.

Before I do that, as you probably have guessed, there will not be a new sketch for July.  Sorry.  I do hope to have one for August, but it will only be one sketch for the month instead of two, and it will probably be posted around the 5th or so.  Just so you know.

Ok...

And the winner is....



Congratulations Olesya K !!!  Send me your address to pamelacy@msn.com and I will get your goodies mailed out to you!  :)

And thanks again to everyone who played along!  

I'll share new stuff soon.  I promise.  ;)

Have a fabulous day!!!  



1 comment:

OlesyaK said...

oh wow, that's a nice Friday surprise! Thaanks! Post more sketches, they are awesome!