But in the meantime, I owe you a new sketch. :)
If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:
I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)
Of course, there will be prizes.
So for today's sketches:
|Sketch 230a -- 12x12 layout|
|Sketch 230b -- 2 Page Layout|
|Sketch 230c -- Card (A4)|
And now for the prize up for grabs...
* 14 Amy Tangerine papers from American Crafts (includes 6 specialty papers)
* 2 other pieces of patterned paper
* Amy Tangerine stamp set from American Crafts
* 49 die cut flowers from sei
* Sticker sheet from sei
* Take Note journaling cards from BasicGrey
* Fabric tape from Maya Road
* Sheer snowflakes from Maya Road
* Package of 6 flowers from Maya Road
* Keepsake pockets from Maya Road
* Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
* You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
* Please post which sketch you used with your project.
* Feel free to combine with other challenges. :)
* You can enter as many times as you like.
AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
The new DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, FEB 28TH.