Well it's time for another sketch challenge. Yeah! I LOVE that you guys are playing along with me. :)
If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:
I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)
Of course, there will be prizes.
So for today's sketches:
|Sketch 227a (12 x 12 layout)|
|Sketch 227b (2 page layout)|
|Sketch 227c (card--A4)|
And now for the prize up for grabs...
* 48 sheets of patterned paper! 2 of 12 different designs from the My Family collection from Fancy Pants Designs.
* 1 package of 6 flowers from Prima Marketing.
* 1 package of 4 flowers from Maya Road.
* 1 package of Ledger Transparencies from Maya Road. (4 designs, 12 pieces)
* People chipboard from Maya Road (6 pieces)
* Chipboard brackets and shapes (42 styles, 84 pieces) comes in metal tin, from Maya Road.
* Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
* You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
* Please post which sketch you used with your project.
* Feel free to combine with other challenges. :)
* You can enter as many times as you like.
AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
* Check out my sketchbook here. Pick a favorite sketch and use it for an additional project. You can do this as many times as you'd like. These must be newly made for this challenge too.
DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, NOV 30TH.
I hope you play along!! :)
And who wants to know who won the last challenge? I'm quick this time. ;)
The winner is...
Congratulations Heaney!!! Send me your address to email@example.com and I will get your goodies mailed out to you! :)
And thanks again to everyone who played along!
And one last cool thing I wanted to share with you. I've designed a few stamps for Unity Stamp Company. I have some in this set and this set that I designed. I'm having fun with it and hope to do a lot more. :) Unity has a fantastic sale going on now, so it's be the perfect time to get the stamps sets that have some I designed in them! :)
Ok, well I hope you have a fantastic day!!!
LINK UP HERE!!!