Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Cards :)

Still making cards here.  I thought I would use a couple more of my sketches I posted here.  There is still time to play along with my challenge for a prize...check it out here.  :)

I used sketch #1:


And made this card:  


And then I used sketch #2:


And made this card:


Both of these cards use the fabulous Hopscotch collection from Fancy Pants.  Love this collection!

And speaking of Fancy Pants...I have a winner to announce for the WCMD Fancy Pants giveaway....

And the winner is...



Congratulations Gita!!  Send me an email with your address to pamelacy@msn.com and I will forward that information on to Fancy Pants.  And thanks to everyone for all the awesome comments left!!  I still have my huge WCMD giveaway open, I will announce the winner for that one on the 15th, along with the challenge winner.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Have a fabulous day!!


17 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, great sketches and examples! Now I know what I'm doing today.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful! Cards are tough for me for some reason so I'm very thankful for these sketches. :)

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful sketches (yes, I said this already, but I think it does not hurt to say it a second time :-D ) and such adorable cards!!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday, Pamela!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very fun cards!

Heidi said...

I love the circle card and how you used the newspaper on the 1st card.

angie gutshall said...

Love seeing your sketch takes! Great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely beautiful cards!! LOVING all the circles on the second one!!! And CONGRATS to Gita!!!!!

Tammy said...

These are great! I really like the circles of different patterns. Looks really cool! :)

Luciana said...

beautiful cards! Very inspiring!
Hugs!

Mary Jo said...

Great cards!
And I also peeked at the ones you made in a post below using sketches!
I actually pinned a few to Pinterest because I still want to enter one :)

Tanya Ham said...

Great cards! :)

hilde janbroers said...

love your cards!!!

Jingle said...

These are great! I am so loving the circles!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

I love love love these cards.. so nice and i love the collage look on the 2nd one..great work....

Handgathered said...

Pamela, your card samples are really catching my eye lately. Can I also say that your blog is SOOOO amazingly organized? I'll bet your craft room is too? And the rest of your home, too? Ill have to come by for more challenges.

Anni

kate blue said...

I can't make cards to save my life but I do love the cards that others make. Love the LOVE cutout and the background paper :)