Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Bunch of Cards

I have a bunch of cards to share with you. I made them all for calls, but they didn't get picked up so I am sharing them here. :) They all use papers and goodies from BasicGrey. :)

For this first one, I used my 6x6 pad of Oxford papers.


These next two use the Little Black Dress collection. Still lovin' this collection! :)



And then this last one uses the Oxford collection again. :)

That awesome chipboard man comes from Magistical Memories.

Hope you are ready for the holiday! Enjoy it!!!!!!!! And in case you don't pop in tomorrow...Happy Thanksgiving! :)


18 comments:

Katherine said...

Great cards :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful cards!! I especially love the Thanks card - the first one :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great basic grey cards

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the stitching!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sudha said...

Fabulous creations dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Anonymous said...

great man card i love and i love all your work
rosey nyc

Tanya Ham said...

love these! :)

Jingle said...

These are absolutely fabulous!

Haley D. said...

Love that first card especially!

Becky said...

These are all great! Really loving the first one!

LG said...

So fun and artsy

Bonita Rose said...

these are all great!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

love them all!

sue said...

super cute, love them all.

Suzanne B. Webb said...

ALL of them are just gorgeous!

Tracy said...

All your cards are wonderful.
I love the first one, those banner flags are awesome :)

Amy said...

Lovely cards....the father's day one is amazing! great idea!!

Johanna said...

I, for one, would pick them! THey look gorgeous :)