Thursday, July 22, 2010

The week Before CHA post 4 :)

Hi everyone! Coming at you today with another new line from My Little Shoebox. This time I am showing you work done with the "Summer Breeze" line. LOVE this line!!! To see more work using this line, visit the MLS blog and they will tell you where to find it. :) Here's the line:


And here is a layout I made using it:

And of course, here are some close up's:



And just like before I thought I would also share sneaks of other stuff I have made with the line, so here you go...



It's weird...I had a ton of stuff to make for MLS for CHA...but after I finished it all I was a little sad like "I'm done?" (I don't want to be done). Good thing I get to play some more later. :)

It's not too late to sign up for my Everyday Life Canvas Album class! It would be best to sign up before CHA since I won't be here to ship kits out that week. For more info on the class or to purchase it, go here.

Have a fantastic Thursday!!!

10 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Love your layout! I love the corner with the bird and the folded down corners!

Amy Alvis said...

Beautiful layout!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic work! Wish I was going to CHA to see it in person!

Debbie Sherman said...

So much I love about this layout!!

Leah l'Orange said...

oh, how SWEET, Pamela! i love the little bird peeking out, and the little bird border strips are just fabby! such a wonderfully HAPPY line - i love it!

Erika M. said...

Your layout is awesome!

Unknown said...

So adorable!!

erin Yamabe said...

you totally outdid yourself pamela! can't wait to see them in person!

rebekah said...

omg! this is the cutest layout EVER! love all the little details and the top right corner pulled back is just perfection!! love love it!

Star Rork said...

ADORABLE!