Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello Spring

Hi everyone!  Hope your Monday was awesome.  We may be starting to get better here....cross your fingers for us.  I can't wait for us all to be feeling back to normal.  While I am dreaming of summer and all the fun things we can do, I hope to start enjoying Spring more.  The kids have played outside, but for the most part we are cooped up inside and I am just ready to be outside planting things and playing with the kids.  Mother's Day can't come fast enough...that's when most of the planting can start around here...however, I must admit, we always jump the gun and do ok.  :)  Mother's Day is just too far away.    Unfortunately, we'll probably still get snow here in Colorado.  :(

So I am sharing a Spring card today done for sketch 124 over at Skipping Stones Design.  It uses their Heartsong stamp set (the "Hello" is actually from Heartsong 2 though). 

Here's the card:



This card also uses papers and die cuts from The ScrapCake, from their My Private Happiness collection.  The chipboard butterflies come from Imaginarium Designs and the gems are from Prima.  

And here's the sketch:


The sketch was created by the fabulous Dina Kowal.  I hope you take the challenge and play along with us!  *You do NOT have to have Skipping Stones Design stamps to play along!*  Play along here

And you don't want to miss out on what the rest of the team did with this sketch, check those out here:


And our guests for the month, along with Dina:


So, like I said, I hope you play along with us!  :)

And on a side note....anybody out there watch Eureka?  I just love this show.  The series premiere was on last night, and I was just left going "what!?!"  They've always got to ruin everything, huh?  

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY EVERYONE!!!! 
Have a fantastic day!!!




13 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

fabulous card!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome card- love the sketch!!!

angie gutshall said...

This card is beautiful!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm glad you're all on the mend! Beautiful card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Still hoping everyone feels better soon there!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your card!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the butterflies!!

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

glad to hear you area all on the mend, and what a great card!

Mary Jo said...

Lovely card!
Glad you are all feeling better.
We have been pretty healthy this winter so far and then today my son is sick.
Hope it's not a trend starting!

Mary Jo said...

Lovely card!
Glad you are all feeling better.
We have been pretty healthy this winter so far and then today my son is sick.
Hope it's not a trend starting!

Murphy's Law said...

So glad you're feeling better. The card is so pretty and springy. I love the butterflies.

Danielle said...

So beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card, Pamela- I've always loved those Imaginarium butterflies- beautiful!

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous!

Katie Gehring said...

This card is so dreamy!!