Monday, January 30, 2012

Our God Continually Amazes Me.

It's nothing new.  I should be used to being amazed by God.

Lately I have been working on kind of a big project.

I had a deadline of Jan. 31st.

All of January was one of he busiest months ever.  And I had more work to do than I usually do in 3 months (non-book, scrapbooking/CHA related).  I was feeling the pressure.  Yet I kept getting requests for more projects.  I was going to turn them down and tell them that I just didn't have t he time, but I felt God nudging me to take the assignments.  If I kept taking the other assignments than I knew I had to completely rely on God to get this book done.  If I was so busy with other stuff, it only would make it clearer that it was not my strength that would get it done, but God's.  It's like He was saying "just so we are clear--this is MY project."

Well I finished typing it up last night.

It is now completely in God's hands.

And I cannot boast of getting it done.
I have no idea how it actually got done.
Well, that's not true.
It was God.

And why should I be surprised?
Nothing is impossible with God.


Came across this cool verse...I really like the Message's version, so I will leave you with that:


"Since this is the kind of life we have chosen, the life of the Spirit, let us make sure that we do not just hold it as an idea in our heads, but work out its implications in every detail of our lives.  That means we will not compare ourselves with each other as if one of us were better and another worse.  We have far more interesting things to do with our lives.  Each of us is an original."  

Galatians 5: 25-26 (MSG)

No comments: