Monday, January 2, 2012

C'est Magnifique


Hi everyone!   Thanks for stopping in today!  :)  I totally slept in this morning.  That was nice.  :)  So this month I am happy to be the guest designer over at C'est Magnifique Kit Club.   They are a kit club that specializes in using harder to find products.  They are based in the US, but they will often use papers that are made by an international company.  This month the kit included a lot of papers from 7 Dots Studio, a line designed by Finnibair.  When Leslie asked me to guest design, she warned me that it may not be my style, because it is very bold and grungy, but I was happy to take it as a challenge and I had a lot of fun playing with the kit.

Here's what the main kit looks like:


The kit is called My Soul's Canvas.  I also used their add on kit:


And then here are the layouts that I made with the kit...

And the close up's:


I really enjoyed playing with those mistable canvas pieces.  


Layout number 2:

And the close up's:


Layout number 3:

And the close up's:

And then I added an envelope to the back that slightly sticks out on the top, and I added some hidden journaling in it.  


Layout number 4:

I loved the background piece of paper and didn't want to cover it up.  But I like my pages more dimensional.  So I took my craft knife and cut parts and then popped those parts up with Zapdots from Helmar.  Then it gave me more of the 3D look I was wanting and I still was able to see all the beautiful paper.  The picture is one of my favorite photos from my Sister In Law's wedding.  I seriously LOVE this photo!  

And the close up's:


And finally, layout number 5:

This one is very simple.  

And the close up's:



Wow, that was a lot to share.  :)  I really did have a lot of fun with this kit.  I highly recommend you check out C'est Magnifique and their kits.  They are unique, and I love that they use harder to find stuff. Last month they used product from The ScrapCake...and I've heard from many of you that it is hard to find their stuff in the US.  

Thanks so much to Leslie from C'est Magnifique for the opportunity to guest design for her wonderful kit club!  

And thanks to YOU for stopping in today!  Stop by tomorrow to see who else I am guest designing for this month.  :)

Have a fantastic day!


18 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

These are all beautiful!! I love the shabby chic look of the items in this kit and the way you used all of them!! Great layouts!

blsd2scrp said...

wow! you ROCK! love these LOs! I love the 3D tip...

Michelle StClair said...

Wow! What a beautiful kit! And wow! Your layouts are beautiful!

Connie Mercer said...

I think you can safely say you do all kinds of styles!!! Awesome work~I was never worried!!!

Heather M said...

You did a great job with your LOs. I do love the resistant canvas. Its fun to play with.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work! Pretty, very detailed and amazing:)

Steffanie said...

Wow! These are all so stunning, Pam! Thanks for sharing!

Murphy's Law said...

gorgeous pages!!! love them all!!! and i love the products. i'll be checking them out!

Danielle said...

Wow!! Those are awesome! You did an amazing job with the grunge look.

joscelyne cutchens said...

I always love your stitching on your layouts.

Ella Swan said...

So beautiful Pam - I loved that kit as soon as I saw it and you have made me love it even more!

Tracey said...

Lovely work. Your style is stunning.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! That kit looks AMAZING!!! Congrats on the GDT!!! I love love love all of these!! LOVING how you used the negative alphas on the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I was just headed over to your blog when I got your message from mine!!! THANK YOU!!!

LOOOOOOOOVE these LOs--you are amazing! I love the use of the background sticker from your alphas on the first one...Those flowers on the second LO are super LUSH! LOVE the alphas you used too! I love that nest with the eggs you used on the two LOs! I must get that embellie! LOOOOOOOVE that stitching and 3D effect on your LO--super clever! These are all amazing--GREAT job, Pamela! Happy NEW Year<3

Cheryl Leong said...

Wow.. These are super grungy :)

Tracy said...

Your layouts are all stunning, I really love the second one, those white flowers are gorgeous.
Good luck on my give away :)

angie gutshall said...

Gorgeous layouts!!!

Johanna said...

What a surprise: it was a challenge for you but yet, all of your LOs are wonderful!!