Monday, September 19, 2011

More Cards!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the congrats and kind words on my last post! You all rock! I am still on a high, feeling lucky and blessed. :)

Today I have two more cards to share with you. Both of them use the amazing Spring Awakening collection from The ScrapCake.



They also use chipboard from Magistical Memories. The top card uses part of the Nesting Heart. The bottom card uses one of the Potty People pieces.

SO...

Are you guys looking forward to any shows on tv this fall season? I need suggestions. Do any of the new ones look good? I haven't seen/heard much. Come on...chime in! :)


14 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

beautiful cards. love them!

Jingle said...

These are just wonderful! I love the second one, in particular!

Casey Wright said...

Love these! They are super cute!

Sylvia Blum said...

both cards are adorable, but my fave is the second one! it's fantastic!!!
Sylvia xx

Steph B said...

Very pretty cards! Love that paper collection.

Christina said...

Lovely cards-that congrats card is just breathtaking.

I was excited about seeing "Up All Night" but the language was really a bit much for me so I had to turn it off. I'm looking forward to the return of my old shows-The Office, Community, and Modern Family. :)

Connie Mercer said...

The cards are great~I really like the second one~ you know, the stitching!!! Congrats on BG design team!!!!

Ursula Schneider said...

great cards, love the potty people. I'm not a TV watcher so I'm afraid I'm of no help to you. Good luck in your search.

Kathy Martin said...

These cards are fabulous! :)

Diane Payne said...

Great cards, I especially love the one with the potty people :)

Christa said...

Great cards Pamela!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! Love that grid design and the layers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracy said...

Your cards are beautiful, that first one is stunning.
I just checked out your last post, Love your happy dance, lol.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful cards, Pamela!! :)