Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Poor Austin

I've got a couple more layouts for you.  :)  


This picture is one I have had forever.  I have really been thinking about it lately, with a new one coming soon.  I wonder how the boys will react this time.  When Hayden came, Austin had a hard time.  He just didn't want anything to do with it.  He came to the hospital, saw Hayden, and then wanted to leave.  :(  Made me a bit sad, but I totally understood.  I think this time around Austin will handle it very well, but Hayden will probably get really clingy and needy.  I will just need to make sure he gets as much love as possible from me.  

And this was just a fun one...

Most people might not use these pictures for a page...but I just loved them, because they are real!  That is what happened when we got to Austin's first day of school.  


Supplies for "First Glimpse":

Papers: October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Sassafras Lass, GCD Studios, Cosmo Cricket, Luxe Desgns, Glitz, and Creative Imaginations, Trim: Websters Pages, Stamps: Pink Cat Studio, Ink and Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up!, Felt Letters: American Crafts, Letter Stickers: Scrapworks and Adorn it, Chipboard tag: Heidi Grace, Journaling paper (heart): Jenni Bowlin, Thread: DMC, 3D Paint--Scribbles, Pen--Creative Memories.

Supplies for "First Day of School":

Papers--Bo Bunny, Pink Paislee, KI Memories, Sassafras Lass, Epoxy Stickers--Prima, Chipboard Swirls--Fancy Pants, Paint (on chipboard)--Making Memories, Chipboard Letters--American Crafts, Thread--DMC, Pen--Sharpie.

12 comments:

Rose Ann said...

FAbulous layouts!! Its funny that i was just looking for my pad of vintage bookkeepers paper for my lo!! ♥ love it.

Awww Austin...it tugs at your heart strings :( I am sure he is doing fine now!

Stay rested ha ha lol You are one busy lady Pamela! You are in my thoughts for when the baby arrives.

Have a great day!

Jess said...

that first pg. is so precious...really.. and the second pg. i would use those pics also...they are what life is about...very cool Pamela! tfs!

Harley Dee said...

Hi Pamela! I love your "New Brother" layout and wondered if you would consider letting me use it for a Scraplift Challenge on AllMomentsRemembered.com

If so, drop me a note or an email :)

Marcie said...

Both layouts are fantastic!

Rachelle said...

Love the layouts. The title on "the first glimpse" is awesome. I love the mix. And such a great subject to scrap. The bright future layout is so fun and these are the types of layouts I love looking back on-the everyday real moments.

Alex said...

These layouts are really fabulous! I love that first one and totally understand, mine did the same thing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheryl KVD said...

These are great layouts!!! Love them both!

Betty J Schaub said...

Darling LOs. Congrats on making the DT at Just My Sketches. We are on the team together!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS creations Pamela:) I love your work!

Wati Basri said...

love that 1st day of sch page..just lovely & precious :)

salme said...

Great layouts, Pamela! And those pictures are what life is all about... :-) I love the First Glimpse. Those are the moments you want to look back.

Take care!

Amy said...

i use real pics, too - that's why i take so many pics....sometimes they just lend themselves to l/o's like this. cute stuff!