Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas with Creative Imaginations

Last night I made two layouts on Chipboard that I am going to hang on our wall for Christmas.  These are for my ScrapLovers reveal.  Our product this month is from Creative Imaginations...this stuff is specifically from Creative Cafe (under Creative Imaginations).  They make these awesome 12 x 12 Chipboard pieces that coordinate with their products, so I used those as a sturdy base for my projects.  Here's what they ended up looking like (click on them to make them bigger):



You can find the awesome Creative Cafe line of stuff, including the chipboard pieces, here.  

3 comments:

Jingle said...

These pages are wonderful!

Jess said...

love em both!

Alex said...

These are FABULOUS Pamela - I love them both, and they will look great on the wall! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex