If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:
I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)
Of course, there will be prizes.
So for today's sketches:
|Sketch 237a - 12x12 layout|
|Sketch 237b - 2 page layout|
|Sketch 237c - Card (A4)|
And now for the HUGE prize up for grabs...
* 159 sheets of patterned paper from Fancy Pants Designs (YEP I SAID 159!)
* 8 printed transparencies from Fancy Pants Designs
* 12 sheets of stickers from Fancy Pants Designs
* 1 package of rub-ons from Fancy Pants Designs
* 1 package of chipboard banners from Fancy Pants Designs
* 2 packages of stencils from Fancy Pants Designs
* 2 packages of ribbon from Fancy Pants Designs
* 4 stamps from Fancy Pants Designs
Awesome, right? :)
* Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
* You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
* Please post which sketch you used with your project.
* Feel free to combine with other challenges. :)
* You can enter as many times as you like.
AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
THE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, JUNE 30TH.