Friday, February 1, 2013

Sketch 230 Challenge

Hi everyone!  I have loved seeing all the layouts and cards you have done for sketch 229.  I will be back tomorrow to announce a winner.  I like to go through them all, leave comments, and make sure all of the projects have their own link added to the list before picking a winner so everyone get's their chance.  And I just haven't had time to do that yet.

But in the meantime, I owe you a new sketch.  :)


If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:

I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)

Of course, there will be prizes.

So for today's sketches:

Sketch 230a -- 12x12 layout
Sketch 230b -- 2 Page Layout
Sketch 230c -- Card (A4)

And now for the prize up for grabs...


This contains:
* 14 Amy Tangerine papers from American Crafts (includes 6 specialty papers)
*  2 other pieces of patterned paper
* Amy Tangerine stamp set from American Crafts
* 49 die cut flowers from sei
* Sticker sheet from sei
* Take Note journaling cards from BasicGrey  
* Fabric tape from Maya Road
* Sheer snowflakes from Maya Road
*  Package of 6 flowers from Maya Road
* Keepsake pockets from Maya Road

Nice, huh?

THE RULES:
*  Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
*  You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
*  Please post which sketch you used with your project.
*  Feel free to combine with other challenges.  :)
*  You can enter as many times as you like.  

AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
*  Check out my sketchbook here.  Pick a favorite sketch and use it for an additional project.  You can do this as many times as you'd like.  These must be newly made for this challenge too.  

The new DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, FEB 28TH.  

I hope you play along!!  :)  


Have a fabulous day!!!  





LINK UP HERE!!!

10 comments:

GLOANN said...

Love this sketch. Just printed me a copy and hope I find time to use it today.

Fleursbydesign said...

Great sketches :)

craftykellyj said...

Love this sketch and what a cool idea to change the sketches around for each type of crafter.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Fabulous sketches! LOVE them!!

Heather Doolittle said...

Beautiful sketch! My take is a little different! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love this sketch! I haven't scrapbooked in forever and wanted to start out with a sketch. I found your sketches through a search and I'm so happy that I did!

Here's what I came up with:

http://www.vanessaglass.com/2013/02/scrapbooking-again.html

Ruth G said...

Pamela, thanks so much for another wonderful sketch, starting point, inspiration, group of pictures going into my daughter's school scrapbook, fun time playing with my scrapping tools and supplies!!!!

Jessica Navarro said...

Thanks for extending this sketch contest! I was able to finish mine this weekend. I used the sketch but rotated my pics to get them to work with the layout and also moved the title as it wouldn't fit. Thanks for the great inspiration as always!

Rose Ann said...

Hi, I had to use this sketch, love the opportunity to use multiple pics!
Sorry for the double post I can't seem to get #13 to show the thumbnail or delete it.
I hope to use this sketch on another lo today!
Have a great day!
Rose Ann Deighan

Ruth G said...

I created a second LO using sketch #172. I loved how it worked well to "frame" my daughter's artwork! Thanks so much for all the inspiration!!!!!