Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adding Softness

I love the way adding flock to a project seems to create a soft, delicate look. And that's just what I wanted for a card for my mother. So I took the new Side by Side Scallop Frame from Magistical Memories and added a touch of white flock to it. I used my V2 Vellum Adhesive from Helmar and sprayed my chipboard piece. I covered it with flock and allowed to dry a few minutes. Then I tapped off the excess.

If you wanted more of a white look, you could paint your chipboard white first. And if you want more flock you can repeat the above--spray with adhesive over the current layer of flock and the add a new layer. Keep going til you like the look you have. I didn't need much for what I wanted to do.

Here's my card:


That paper is from Paper Trunk. Isn't it pretty? It was perfect for this card. And the fabulous stamps are from Unity of course. :) The stamp set is called "A Mother's Love".

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.


Hope you have a wonderful day!!!







P.S. I added those call details to yesterday's post! Hope you go for it! :)