Sunday, December 13, 2009

Showing Off My Bling!

Yes, I may be talking about bling...but I'm actually getting ready to show you my card I made for this week's SSCC challenge...who says a Christian can't show a little bling? :) The verse this week is:

Matthew 6:19-20 "Do not store up for yourself treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."

And the challenge is to use [crafty] "treasures" on your card or other project... in other words, BLING IT UP! (ie. bling = gems, pearls, dazzling diamonds, charms). :) So here is my card for the challenge:


Hope you play along with us this week! :) See the challenge post and post your links here.

Oh, and Regina was nice enough to let me refrain from doing yesterday's challenge at Scrap and Stamp, but I still wanted to let you know what the challenge is! The challenge is to scrap a gathering (any kind will do) and use stamping. you can see the challenge here. I do hope you play along there too!

11 comments:

ellen s. said...

cute!

Kristine said...

This is super cute and blingy Pamela... LOVE IT!! That snowman is so fun and quirky (in a cute way!) and makes for a wonderful card. Great job on this challenge-- I was EASY on you girls this week, huh?! LOL Hope you have a very blessed advent Sunday today! =)

laterg8r said...

great bling - esp love the frame around the snowman :D

peggysue said...

That little snowman is the cutest! Reminds me of one of my kids old school projects. Nice framing too. Have a great Sunday!

Unknown said...

Awww...this card is adorable! Love the colors. Great work!

Pammejo said...

Nice abstract design

Jennifer Moore said...

That is sooooo adorable! Perfect little touches of bling! :)

Bananastamper said...

I adore your fun snowman card!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Andrea Amu said...

This is totally cute! Nothing wrong with a bit o' treasured bling!

Anonymous said...

Pamela, your card makes me smile. Your funky snowman is the best, and I live that snowflake.

Have a great week.

Helen said...

That snowman is so cute! I love all your "blingability" on this card! Fabulous job!
Blessings!
~H