Wednesday, June 24, 2009

English Garden

Here are a bunch of fun projects using the new English Garden kit from Marks Paper Company.  For the most part, I used their digital version of the kit, but just printed it and used it traditionally.  

For this first project, I was feeling a little bit flirty.  :)  I made this to hang by our bed in the bedroom.  My hubby got a kick out of it.  


For the above project I used a wooden piece from Say it with Letters and altered it.  :)  

Here, I took a house from Maya Road and altered it to make a butterfly house.  

Just another view of the same thing...

Here's just a quick digi page...

And here are some quick and easy cards...


I really LOVE the new English Garden collection from Marks Paper Company!  It's just beautiful.  

And they are having a contest right now, check it out here on their blog.  Deadline is the 27th.  

And finally....

The Amazing Race begins at noon (MT) today!!!  That's not far away.  Our first clue will be posted on the RP blog.  I really hope you follow along, but it is also beneficial for you to do so...because they will have lots of giveaways just for those people following along, so stay tuned to their blog for that!  :)  

Have an awesome Wednesday everyone!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, love all the projects, they are always the best!

DebW said...

Good luck with the race!

Great projects too!

Linda Beeson said...

Wonderful creations!

Jocelyn said...

Great projects!!! Love that line!!!! Have a great day! :)

Annie Collins said...

My favorite is the Heart with wings!! Good Luck with the Race!!

Rissa said...

Great projects! I love the heart sign

Heidi E. said...

Love your work.. Good luck on the race.. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

audrey neal said...

girl, you are just rocking the hybrid!

all the days of our life said...

WOW all the projects look wonderful. I love the bird house.

Jenn said...

Your project are just lovely!