Monday, April 14, 2008

A Canvas

This was my first canvas project.  It turned out a little too neat and pretty compared to the artsy picture I had in my head, but I still like it.  It was for my HOF entry (Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest), and I didn't have time to make something new. But it does make me want to break out the paint and a canvas and see what else I can do.  The words were from one of those wall saying things, from a company called Uppercase Living.  The canvas itself is 14" x 14".  I will start revealing more of my HOF entry, so come back to see more.  :)


7 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Pamela, this is gorgeous! I'm sorry, but I don't know what HOF is???? I'm lovin' this! Hugs!

Pamela said...

Thanks Jen! HOF is Creating Keepsake's Hall of Fame contest...it is pretty big and I entered into this year. My first time doing it. :) But you had certain "assignments" that you had to do. This canvas was for the non-layout assignment.

Christina Carnoy said...

that is very pretty!

Grace Tolman said...

awesome canvas. you should enter SOY!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

I love that canvas! Nice work!

Jen Glover said...

GORGEOUS! I hope you win!!! You are so talented! *hug* Blog Candy over at my place!

Cheryl KVD said...

This is beautiful!!! I just got my first canvas and I don't know what to do with it! Thanks for the inspiration!
Cheryl