Monday, February 18, 2008

ScrapLovers DT

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!! It was announced tonight....ScrapLovers DT...and guess who is on it...yep--me!!!! I am so honored and thrilled. This was only the second design team that I have ever tried out for and I really didn't expect to get it. I want to scream out of happiness. :) Is that weird? These are exciting times for me. If you have never been to ScrapLovers, come check it out...it is an awesome site! And we are getting ready to do a big contest: the Scrap Around the World Contest. The first challenge for this contest will be issued on Thursday, Feb. 21st. (But if you want to participate, you have to first come to the site and chat away and post a few layouts so you are eligible to participate).


Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats on the DT appointment :)
SO exciting!

Amy (aka SillyGooseMonkey on CKMB)