Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year

So much has happened since I last posted. I just kinda forgot about this blog. But now I really want to start using it again. I have been reading "The Message" (modern day version of Bible), I am reading it through as a book--page to page. I have made it all the way through the New Testament except for Revelations. That is where I am at now. Reading this has been SO beneficial to me. God has spoken to me so much. I am kinda hesitant to start Revelations. I know--that sounds crazy. But when I was younger...I just found it so confusing. And there is a part of me that feels like I do not need to know anything about Revelations...I just trust that Christ will return and that I need to be ready. It is not for me to know when that will happen. But I do know that is only half true. I do need to be aware of signs, etc. But even more important--it is part of God's Word! And that is enough of a reason to read it.

No comments: